So, you’ve been busting your hump for a long time now, accomplishing the impossible.
You now have the opportunity to take a breath, and appreciate all your team(s) have done to achieve success.
Now, this job is coming to a close, because there is nothing more to accomplish, and you’re wondering:
Hmmm, what’s next?
You’re not alone, and it happens to everyone, since nothing lasts forever.
Your new Group will have to be a combination of availability, and interest. First, there has to be an opening, and second, you have to be interested in it.
And, you’re thinking:
What must I do to become attractive to my next Group?
Networking is key, but do you have all of the goodies that support that successful networking, such as:
- Who should I reach out to?
- Do I have a list of what I’ve been doing?
- What technical and soft skills set have I been using?
- When was the last time I updated my resume?
- Figured it was time to add some finishing touches on my already awesome LinkedIn profile <sorry, shameless plug>